Using a VapeBand™
VapeBands can be used to give your mod a voice, what we call "Mod Speak", or to give your device a new look, cover blemishes etc., but these high quality silicone bands perform a variety of functions for the vape enthusiast, using them on but not limited to:
- tanks, genesis atomizers, rebuild-able drippers, creating a bumper for your devices & components
- devices that require adjustable airflow where the function is not supported by the native device, or for those over bored out (drilled) holes where what normally would be the time to retire the devise, now some might be re-usable and take on a new look along with being functional again
- telescopic mods and the gaps when using different battery sizes
- bottles where they create a grippe surface that can assist in opening
- other surfaces where gripping in required to un-thread one component from another, allowing for effortless removal
The functions above are some of the ones we have found VapeBands to perform and perform well, but these are just a few of the main uses and certainly not limited to these in any way. The Team at VapeBand™ looks forward to hearing how the vaping world receives our product, finding new ways to make use of this low cost high quality product.
Brand: Genuine Vapeband Product
Colors: Please see drop-down selection above. First color is the main band color. The second color refers to the lettering color.
What you need to know about Silicone? [PLEASE READ]
Silicone is a bonded polymer substance with numerous elastomeric qualities that make it both flexible and water resistant. Originally created as an insulating material, silicone is also fairly heat resistant, but is usually susceptible to deterioration from UV exposure. Vapers should not leave mods in direct sunlight exposing them to high heat, which is not recommended battery safety.
WARNING: When using VapeBands, please be sure that you are not covering the battery vent holes on your devices. The ventilation holes are there for your protection and covering these with VapeBands is not advised. VapeBand™ does not take any responsible for where you place these bands and we encourage vapers to take precaution when applying a band to an object. VapeBands should be kept away from direct flame even though they are typically heat-resistant, they do burn in direct flame.VapeBand™ recommends consumers remove our bands when rebuilding or in direct contact with flames.